One of our customers, a leading Corporate and Fiduciary Services company located in Luxembourg has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. This is a permanent position with our customer.
• General Bookkeeping.
• Reconciliation for clients' accounts.
• Financial statements preparation.
• Corporate Tax and VAT returns preparation.
• Liaising with clients, custodian banks, auditors and tax advisors.
• Supervize junior accountants
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• 3-5 years experience in a similar job, ideally in a fiduciary in Luxembourg.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of MS-Office, BOB, e-Fiscalease would be an asset.
• French and English mandatory.
• Any other language is an advantage.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
1. Should you have the appropriate skills and experience, you can apply for the job position (red button on the current page). You will then be asked to answer a few questions and upload your CV (please make sure to click the "upload" button once you've selected your CV).
2. In applying for the position you accept that your personal data, as well as your resume, will be stored in our system based in Switzerland. You also agree that we keep your data in our database for more than the 1 year legal period.
3. Your personal data will not be transmitted to any third party without your prior consent.